Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Aairraa is fun and outgoing

Meet Pretty Singles Aairraa
I love music and comedies. I enjoy swimming. I am honest and respectful of others. I am shy at first but once you get to know me, I can be fun and outgoing. My idea of a romantic day is to spend it with someone just cuddling and snuggling while it is raining outside. I do not play games so I hope you will not as well. If interested, message me! I would love to read your notes!

I am looking for a good natured man who enjoys a walk on the beach, a romantic at heart maybe, honest and loyal, someone who can cook, because I really don't - get it? Someone who speaks his mind, without being too blunt about it, because I believe an open communication is the foundation of a good relationship. I really appreciate up front people.